Jaipur: Rajasthan based Surbhi Electronet,( SEPL), one of the leading channel partners in the region, has recently become one of the 100 certified companies in India appraised at Maturity Level 3 of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for IT Services through Standard CMMI Appraisal Methodology for Process Improvement (SCAMPI). CMMI Institute verifies an organization’s capabilities to continuously enhance its processes through an incremental and innovative process and technological improvements independently.
“This means to us is that we are now much more process-oriented, process-focused, and work under a framework where our efforts, work processes, and deliverables are bound to meet what how exactly our esteemed customers are looking for,” said Mukesh Agarwal, Founder of the company who added that technology is constantly evolving so the customer. It has gone beyond just understanding and having a limited product and knowledge in a bucket to educate our customers about recent changes in data security, cloud solutions, process compliance, as and when the situation demands.
“We count ourselves as one of those who are introducing new technologies, compatible products which can meet customer requirements in a more meaningful/efficient way and bring the best outcome of their investment,” said Mukesh. Pandemic did not trouble the business alone but to individuals as well. But on the other hand, it has also given the real meaning and use of technology to be in today’s era. Being techno-friendly or relying more on technology is the only option govt. will look forward to carrying on the functions more efficiently. Govt. took this opportunity to understand the importance as we see more of VC solution, meeting solutions are in demand in the government department.
However, certainly adopting more technology will help govt departments to go digital and will give an opportunity and help them opting out of the traditional way of working. But this is still taking shape. “Video Conferencing solution, office meetings, data security as they go more on the technology or digital, automate the operations, web and mobile solutions, online education, etc. are the key investment govt is likely to invest,” said Mukesh
Being CMMI Certified, SEPL plans are definitely brighter than ever before, to make sure full adherence to the service processes, customer service, delivery are the primary elements in their plans. “In parallel to that we are also excited to bring new products and solutions, and introducing more technological and digital solutions to govt department and corporate and to be pioneered serving the customer to best of our efficiency,” said Mukesh.
Some of the milestones of the organization includes:
- Successfully installed and maintaing the 1st Tablet PC with the CM of Rajasthan.
- Development of Adobe e-Forms for Bhamashah & Raj Sampark (Grievance) – GoR’s Prestigious Projects.
- Successfully Installed, close to 300 Information Kiosks for all districts and blocks across the State.
- Over 10000 systems installed up to the year 2010-11 along with the networking solutions.
- Successfully Supplied and Installed Blade and Rack Servers at Rajasthan State Data Center.
- Successfully distributed 60000 laptops to meritorious students In association with GoR.
- SEPL is providing about 250 manpower for Training and Operational Support at various Blocks and Districts for the PoS Project.
- Implementation of Point of Sale (PoS) for Government of Rajasthan (GoR) at Government fair-price stores in 28 out of 33 districts.