Mumbai, June 8: Orient Technologies one of the leading System Integrators In India, head quartered at Mumbai achieves 15 % growth in bottom line. Though our Unique Selling Proposition is to provide Data Centre Solutions (Designing Architecture, Servers, Storage, Network & Security Solutions) and Services, in last couple of years we have started getting into application space heavily, especially Mobility. We have continued the dominance in space of Virtualisation & Cloud.
In FY 2015-16 the company clocked turnover of Rs. 203 Cr with 15% growth in bottom-line over previous year.
Few Key notable aspects of the organization :
- Setting up Payment Gateway Infrastructure for National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) with help of Dell Servers & Storage. Every bank in India gets their cheque clearance system through this Payment Gateway. Orient has completed this project from design to implementation in 8 months. The deal size is Rs. 12 Cr.
- Has implemented first HP SAP HANA appliance of SMB segment in AND Fashion & Retail. All retail show rooms of AND brand are connected to this appliance for billing & ERP purpose. The deal size is Rs. 1 Cr.
- The SI had clinched a deal of CISCO Networking from AGS Transact Limited worth Rs. 1.8 Cr We have designed & implemented complete Passive & Active Networking for their new office setup building.
- Bagged an IBM I Series order from Castrol Ltd. for their SAP Project. The deal size is Rs. 1.5 Cr.
- Migrated all MS Windows applications (Windows 2012, Active Directory, Exchange 2013, SCCM) at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
“Moving to FY 2016-17, we are going to strengthen our branches in India, specially Pune, Delhi, Bangalore & Chennai. Currently our 70% of our revenue is coming from Western part of India (Mumbai, Pune & Ahmedabad) & only 30% of our revenue is coming from Rest of India (Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and more)”, said Ajay Sawant, MD, Orient Technologies.
“We will continue to focus on BFSI, IT/ITeS, SMB & PSU verticals. As RBI has given licenses to 21 new Payment Banks, we will be focussing on BFSI majorly. SMB is our forte for many more years. Currently we have 1200 employees out of which 950 are billable for FMS business and stationed at customers’ site. We will be developing our core Sales and technical team on various technologies. Our HR department is in continuous process of skill development.”, he further added.