1. What are your big focus areas to concentrate on Indian MoBo market today?
We only believe in giving High quality products to our channel partners and end users. We don’t compromise with quality by cutting cost like other competitors do.
2. How big is India’s MoBo market today and what is your market share in this segment?
India Total market is somewhere 1.4 – 1.5 Million / Year, and we have 15% of market share.
3. What kind of technology trends are defining the current and future market scenario for MoBos?
Consumers nowadays are seeking for more convenient and smarter life. We’ll say the new trend will be focused on USB 3.1 high speed spec and Type-C interface. What’s more important, Type-C is an integration of all future input and output interfaces. Starting from PC, laptop to smart phone, we believe more and more devices will be implemented with Type-C interface.
4. How are you as a brand aligning with these trends?
We’re devoted on developing products which are facilitating human life. ASRock’s new 100 series motherboards are built with the latest technologies. Extreme series is designed for enthusiast and designers with rock-solid stability and performance. Gaming series include everything you need for gaming. Beebox (NUC), the most compact system for building home mini PC. Lastly, turn your smart phone into a universal remote controller with ASRock Gaming G10 router.
5. What kind of growth are you expecting and where is this growth going to come from?
We are targeting 20% of Market share in coming year and we are pretty sure that we can achieve this by giving good After sales support and adding local man power in various region.
We have already started working on this and we will separate our distribution as well for different products and category.
6. How strong is your channel base in India and what kind of expansion plans do you have?
We are pretty much strong and evenly balanced across India Region, only western India we need to do better.