1.How is the company targeting the market segment?
A.The company is targeting small to medium size multi-specialty hospitals providing highly efficient Hospital Management Information System (HMIS). Our adoption of technology is based on open source technology with the power of quick customizable features and functionality.
2.What is your go to market strategy?
A.Rapid integration, rapid data integration, ICD-10 features, PACS Integration
3.How many solutions are you targeting for the healthcare segment in India?
A.Basic HMIS solution containing following functional modules:
- Patient Registration
- Appointment Scheduling
- Admission Discharge Transfer (ADT)
- IPD Clinical
- Wards & Bed Management Module
- Patient Relations (Complains and feedback module)
- Doctors Workbench
- Nursing Workbench
- Operation Theatre Management Module
- Electronic Medical Record & Clinic Specialties
- Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Radiology Information System (RIS)
- Microbiology Dept
- Histopathology & Cytology Dept
- Pharmacy Management
- Inventory & fixed asset Management
- Procurement DEPT
- Central Sterilized Supply Department (CSSD)
- Dietary (F&B)
- Equipment Maintenance System (EMS)
- Patient Billing
- Management Information System (MIS)
- Hospital Administration (Master Setup and Maintenance)
- Roster Management (Duty Rosters)
- HRMS (Human Resource)
- Financial Accounting (A/C Receivable and Payable, Budget, Cost centre)
- Help Desk
- Blood Bank Management
- Patient Module
- Facility Management
- Waste management
- Energy Audit
- Communication module
- Healthcare Packages
- Insurance and Contracts Management
- PACS & Tele Radiology
- User management & Authority System
- Emergency/ Casualty
- Ambulatory Services
- Library management
4.What are some of the big advantages that your solutions bring for the doctors and physicians practicing in hospitals or clinics?
- Business Intelligence for Hospital Management
- Mobility to the Doctors connecting seamlessly with the patient as well as a patient’s vital health information
- Seamless data integration and flow from OPD to IPD and associated departments, such as, OT, Path, Imaging etc.
- Use of Predictive Analysis maturing the forecast and trends close
5.How can these solutions help the IT managers and CIOs working within these healthcare institutions?
A.Quick adoption by the CXO in the same space would be to bring out their Domain Expertise by providing a perfect playground of Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence as well as the presence Mobility
6.What kind of growth are you expecting from India? How do you plan to achieve this growth?
A.We are looking at 30-50% growth in the Urban and Rural areas. By aligning with Central and State level health care plan adoption.
7.What kind of challenges are you likely to face while achieving this growth?
A.Creating the right kind of awareness amongst the investors who are ready to build healthcare facilities, but do not understand why they may need HMIS. The predominant solution is labor oriented, ie the need can be fulfilled just by adding more man power.