L&T Technology Services, India’s leading pure-play engineering services company, announced its results for the fourth quarter and full year ended March 31, 2019.
Highlights for FY19 include:
- USD Revenue at $723 million; constant currency growth of 26.5%
- Revenue at ₹50,783 million; growth of 36%
- Net profit at ₹7,656 million; growth of 51%
- Board has recommended a final dividend of INR 13.5 per share
Highlights for Q4FY19 include:
- USD Revenue at $191.3 million; growth of 3.0% QoQ and 18% YoY
- Revenue at ₹13,431 million; growth of 2.0% QoQ and 27% YoY
- EBITDA margin at 18.5%; up by 240bps YoY
- Net profit at ₹1,915 million; growth of 3.2% QoQ and 21% YoY
During the quarter, LTTS won 9 multi-million dollar deals across all industry segments. On a YoY basis, LTTS has increased its USD50mn+ clients by 2, USD10mn+ clients by 4 and its USD5mn+ clients by 10.
“We had an excellent year, growing ahead of the industry once again. Growth in FY19 was broad-based and we achieved our target of double-digit growth in all 5 of our industry segments. Digital & leading-edge technologies – the growth driver for ER&D, contributed to 33% of FY19 revenues and grew by 58% YoY. Operational metrics too showed an improvement and aided the EBITDA margin expansion of 250bps in FY19.
Our strategy of continuously investing in new capabilities, cross-pollinating innovation across industry segments, and a deep understanding of core engineering disciplines has enabled us to participate in larger and more strategic engagements with our customers. We see ourselves well positioned to partner our customers in their key priorities of digital transformation, product modernization and R&D productivity improvement,” said Dr Keshab Panda, CEO & Managing Director, L&T Technology Services Limited.
- LTTS was recognized as a “Leader” and ranked among the Top Engineering Service Providers for Medical Devices by Everest Group.
- At the end of Q4FY19, the patents portfolio of L&T Technology Services stood at 399, out of which 288 are co-authored with its customers and 111 are filed by LTTS.
- 36 new patents were added in the quarter with 12 being filed by LTTS and 24 co-authored with customers.
At the end of Q4FY19, LTTS’ employee strength stood at 15,140, a net addition of 363 during the quarter.