The Infotech Software Dealers Association has recently organized their AGM in Kolkata recently. The association has announced two new chapters – Rajasthan and Hyderabad. Apart from the Regional Secretaries, now there are as many additional Regional Secretaries to ensure the propagation of ISODA in the new regions. Another important announcement was Jiten Mehta of Magnamious Systems was selected as chairman of the flagship event ‘Tech Summit 10’.
After elections and selections for the positions in the leadership level, the following members were named as the new managing committee for the community that represents the country’s leading sofware distributors.
· Chair Person – Amarnath Shetty, LDS Infotech
· Vice-Chairperson – Rajeev Mamidanna, Technosprout systems
· President – Manasi Saha, Macaws Infotech
· Vice President – Dnyanesh Kulkarni, Deltakraft Solutions
· Secretary – Vimesh Avlani, Graftronics
· Treasurer – Ravi Jalan, Shakti Enterprises
· Regional Secretary (West) – Ajay Bhayani, Ambisure
· Regional Secretary (South) – Pradeep Daga, Suntronix
· Regional Secretary (North) – Atul Modi, Modi Infosol
· Regional Secretary (East) –Rajesh Gupta,Kiosk Technologies
· Regional Secretary (Karnataka) – N Murthy, JS Infotech
· Regional Secretary (Gujarat) – Jitesh Chauhan, Rubik Infotech
· Regional Secretary (Hyderabad) – Krishna Kalagra, Playmax Interactive
· Regional Secretary (Rajasthan) – Dhiraj Vijayvargia, Priyam Infosystems
· Regional Secretary (North East) – Bhaskar Kalita, BMG Informatics
This time, the ISODA team came up with Biz Summit, where newer vendors got to network with ISODA members for a complete day. The ISODA members also got an opportunity to ‘Hot Pitch’ their solutions to the fellow members. Titled ’10X’, the event was themed around signifying efforts of the community as a whole to achieve 10 times the business from the current scenario.
“At the unique Biz Summit, we saw huge participation from our own members. Some of the subject matter experts from ISODA who shared their business experiences were Sudhir Kothari (His idea of 10x growth), Sandeep Sengupta (Cyber Security Hygiene and Ethical Hacking) and Hemant Chabria (Hot Pitch). At the Hot Pitch, we had 8 ISODA members pitching about their products and services. The specialty speaker for the occasion was Soustav Chakraborty from Capital Quotient Bangalore and he spoke on ‘How to become financially 10x in a 5-7 year horizon’. “, says a press note from the forum. Team viewer, LogMeIn, Zoho Corp, Commscope and ReaQta were the sponsors of the event.
Some of the top priorities of the forum include implementing ISODA ASAP (As Skilled As Possible), take collaboration within members to next level, upscale CSR activities, improve communication with vendors and distributors, ISODA marketplace to showcase products and services, a unique identifier for all ISODA members, ensuring addition of new members and retention of old members, soft skill development for ISODA members and their employees to enhance knowledge, focus to be increased in non-metro cities, member grievances cell to be set up to address and solve business or transaction-related issues, inter-country collaboration with our neighbouring countries and their trade associations, focus on P2P (Partner relations) and digital marketing to be taken to the next level by Increasing visibility of ISODA socially.