Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s leading telecommunications services provider, today announced that the Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL have arrived on its Online Store (www.airtel.in/onlinestore).
Customers can pre-order the latest range of smartphones by Google starting today and Airtel will start the delivery of the devices from November 3, 2018.
Airtel Online Store has made is easier for customers to own the Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL range. Customers can get the devices at affordable down payments starting just Rs. 17000 and convenient EMIs that come with a built-in postpaid plan, which includes large dollops of data, unlimited calling and bundled premium content.
Google Pixel 3 range on Airtel Online Store
|Device||Down Payment||18 EMIs with built-in plan||Built-in Plan benefits|
|Google Pixel 3 64GB||Rs. 17,000||Rs. 3499||· Free Netflix subscription worth Rs. 1500 for 3months
· 100 GB data/month with rollover
· Unlimited Calls – Local + STD + National Roaming
· Free subscription to Amazon Prime for one year
· Free Airtel Secure subscription
|Google Pixel 3XL 64GB||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 3999|
|Google Pixel 3XL 128GB||Rs. 29,000||Rs. 3999|
Vani Venkatesh, Chief Marketing Officer, Bharti Airtel said, “We are excited to extend our partnership with Google to on-board their latest range of devices to our Online Store and delight customers. We are also excited to continue our journey of offering a wide range of devices with affordable financing options on the Online Store.”
Available in three colour variants — Just Black, Clearly White, and Not Pink — the Pixel 3 range of smartphones from Google is powered by AI to deliver more helpful, thoughtful and enjoyable experiences with features like Top Shot for capturing the perfect photo, Super Res Zoom for crisp zoomed-in shots, Group Selfie for wider angle selfies, and much more.
How to get your favourite Google smartphone on Airtel Online Store:
- Log on to www.airtel.in/onlinestore/product-list Select the device of your choice
- Check your eligibility and get instant loan approvals. Make the down payment
- The device will be delivered to your doorstep at your preferred location/address
- On activation, the bundled Airtel postpaid plan will automatically apply enabling customers to enjoy superfast data and unlimited voice calling on their new smartphone
Airtel Online Store is an innovative digital platform launched by Airtel as part of Project Next – Airtel’s digital innovation program aimed at transforming customer experience across all of its services and touch points.
Airtel has partnered with HDFC Bank, Federal Bank, Clix Capital and Seynse Technologies to bring alive the seamless digital experience on its Online Store.