Bengaluru: EverestIMS Technologies Pvt Ltd (Everest), an Indian software product company specialized in providing software solutions for IT Infrastructure, ITSM and IoT space, recently conducted a closed-door partner event to recognize and felicitate their Bangalore partners. EverestIMS took this opportunity to share their growth plans and upcoming product release details with partners. It was an open platform for partners to understand more about EverestIMS solutions and to engage with the top executives of the company.
The event witnessed 21 key delegates from over 17 organizations. The main agenda of the summit was:
- Partners and senior leadership discussion forum around challenges faced in Infrastructure and operations management.
- Recognition of key channel partners of the business
- An announcement of new releases on the existing EverestIMS products
Satish Kumar V, CEO at Everest IMS, said, “Our partners play a crucial role in accelerating Everest’s business figures. These get together s enables us to explore and understand the challenges faced by our partners and take customer’s feedback.”
Facilitating the partners, Everest conducted an award function and thanked all the partners for their efforts and contributions in accelerating Everest’s business. Below are the categories under which partners were awarded.
- Emerging Partner of the Year – Digital Track Solutions
- Best Enterprise Partner (South) – STI Infotech
- Best VAR Partner (South) – Frontier Business Systems
Speaking at the award ceremony, he further added, “We choose to take partners along our growth journey. I am overwhelmed to appreciate the contributions of our partner team. We look forward to work with the team and achieve more milestones in the coming future.”
The highlight of the event was the session by N Jayantha Prabhu, Group CIO of Essar. Jayantha, as a guest speaker shared his thoughts to all partners who participated in the event.