|Event Start Date:|
25th February 2019
|Event End Date:|
28th February 2019
Fira Gran Via Av. Joan Carles I 64 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat Barcelona
MWC Barcelona is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology from more than 2,400 leading companies, with a highly-rated conference programme assembling today’s visionaries to explore the hottest topics influencing the industry.
MWC Barcelona features extensive learning opportunities from dozens of partner-led programmes, GSMA seminars, summits and more. Everything you need to know about the industry, today and beyond, can be found here. With over 107,000 key decision-makers expected to attend, #MWC19 promises to expand your professional network and help you achieve your goals.
5 Reasons to Attend MWC19
- Gain a World-class Education through dozens of conference sessions, partner programmes, seminars, and other opportunities led by today’s top industry influencers.
- Experience an Outstanding Exhibition representing products and services from leading, global technology companies.
- Reach your company objectives through Exceptional Networking with over 100k attendees from over 200 countries, including almost 60% senior-level executives.
- Explore the Hottest innovation with a front row seat to new products, cutting-edge technology, and revolutionary ideas.
- Experience the Widest Industry Reach at the one event that brings the international technology community to the same place at the same time.
Where is it?
The physical address of the venue is:
- Fira Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I
64 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
BarcelonaUnless otherwise noted, all events take place at Fira Gran Via. However, selected events including 4YFN will take place at Fira Montjuïc, a venue 4 km down the road.
- Fira Montjuïc
Avda. Reina Maria Cristina
When is it?
MWC Barcelona takes place at the end of February each year. Our 2019 event will begin Monday, 25 February and continue through Thursday, 28 February.
GSMA encourages and welcomes the participation of attendees with disabilities. Get an overview of the many services and access options available throughout our venue by clicking below. For more information, please email email@example.com.