|Event Start Date:|
18th November 2019
|Event End Date:|
22nd November 2019
JW Marriott LA LIVE, Los Angeles, California
MEF19 focuses on accelerating the industry transition to dynamic, assured, and certified services across a global federation of automated networks.
- Emerging cloud-centric “MEF 3.0” services provide an on-demand experience with user- and application-directed control over network resources and service capabilities.
- These services are orchestrated across automated, virtualized, and interconnected networks powered by LSO, SDN, and NFV.
MEF19’s action-oriented program will help service providers on their journey to transform their businesses, services, and networks; federate on a global basis; and certify that their services perform at the highest levels.
- The program builds upon – but is not limited to – the MEF 3.0 transformational global services framework, which is widely supported by leading service providers, technology vendors, open source projects, and standards organizations who are collaborating to accelerate industry transformation.
MEF19 uniquely empowers attendees with:
- High-quality content
- Extraordinary peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Live demonstrations of cutting-edge services and technologies
- Valuable insight required to successfully navigate through industry transformation