ATEN, the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, recently participated in the Future Forward – Channel Event organized by Intensity Global Technologies in Delhi. ATEN conducted a thorough innovative product session for all its SI Partners, National and Regional distributors who participated in the event.
Interacting with the participants, Aditya Narayan Kakkar – Founder and Director, Intensity Global Private Limited said “ATEN has always been focusing on product innovation. As an ATEN partner for North India, we are dedicated to offering a complete set of integrated KVM, Professional Audiovisual, and Intelligent Power solutions.The event helped us to bring together and collaborate with other technology players to deliver leading-edge technology for profitable and sustainable growth.”
The event aimed to equip the vendors to actively pursue the latest in professional AudioVisual and Integrated Experience Solutions to be in par with the emerging trends and in-depth market insights to aid digital transformation. ATEN has been committed to sustained innovation and achieving excellence fueled by a passion for bringing better connectivity to the world. Richard Tan, ATEN India Country Head and Mr. Vijay Joshi, Founder and Director, Cubix Microsystems India Pvt. Ltd, were also present at the event. Cubix Microsystems India Pvt. Ltd is ATEN’s national distributor in India.
“Being a part of the event helped us to leverage the capabilities of our world class products and to capitalize on the visibility and vast media exposure to bring in better business opportunities.” said Vittal Salunke, PSM – IT at ATEN.
Mr. Vittal Salunke gave a comprehensive innovative product session on ATEN offerings which included the ATEN SOHO/SMB solutions, Enterprise solutions, Professional AV solutions, and Energy Intelligent solutions. The discussion revolved around ATEN’s comprehensive product portfolio which included the following 5 scenarios:
- Control Room – One click to push and pull video between workstations and video walls with ATEN’s KVM over IP extenders and central hardware control system.
- Central, Remote IT Management – It takes one switch to manage 32 servers with 2 IT managers with ATEN’s KVM over IP switches and rack-mountable LCD series.
- Conference & Meeting Area – One presentation switch connects a team no matter their current location with ATEN’s presentation switches and central hardware control system.
- Pro AV Distribution – Want 4K digital signage with unlimited display with ATEN’s AV over IP extenders, matrix switches, or long distance extenders.
- Multi-purpose Area – Change the setting from a museum to a party area with just a single touch with ATEN’s central hardware control system.
ATEN is all set to establish a firm market ground by focusing on merging both the segments in AV meets IT, thereby further creating a demand for ATEN products and technology in India. ATEN aims to proactively grab opportunities via networking platform to work with the clients to effectively guide technology transformations.