Ho Chi Minh: Association of leading software dealers association of India has organized the seventh version of their annual flagship event ‘Tech Summit’ here yesterday. Here are the 7 key highlights of the event.
- The summit started with the recap of the previous year’s summit that happened in Langkawi. The photo collage of the previous year was the center of attraction. For the first time, the association had received many members themselves turning sponsors in the form of welcome drink, welcome dinner and tea breaks.
- Rajeev Mamidanna, Vice President and TechSummit 7 Chairman – ISODA, in his welcome speech, quoted 4 leaders which included the former Indian captain of Indian cricket team, M.S.Dhoni. Stating the common qualities among them, Rajeev mentioned that best leaders come only at tough time
- The theme of the summit was explained- Xcel through strengthening the alliances , Xcellerate yourself for the next level of skillsets and Xceeed- not just as an individual but also as an entire team and stakeholder.
- Biren Shah, Managing Director, Adit Microsys and Jagannath Kallakurchi, Managing Director & CEO at Choice Solutions , discussed on the key opportunities for channel partners in the current scenario. They stressed the importance of having a strategies for the trends like E-payments, changes in the Visa policies from the government and data management.
- It was observed that GST is a double-sided sword and the next big thing is mobile. The participants were asked to look beyond the comfort-zone, invest in technologies and collaborate with startups.
- As the first sponsor, Simplivity discussed on hyper-convergence and how it is changing the scenario of many enterprises. It was also told that Hyperconverged is the highest growing segment and accelerating 71.4% growth in 2015 according to research firms.
- Sophos, another sponsor for the event announced their launch of the new avatar of their new partner website and mobile application.