Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC), in collaboration with leading entrepreneurship Institutions & Corporate has established International Institute of Entrepreneurship (i2E) Development in the year 2017. This programme in each college will focus on developing world-class Venture incubation Hubs, mentor/ investor networks, e-clubs, etc. leading to a host of other catalytic initiatives as given under .i.e,
- Promoting a culture of technology and innovation based entrepreneurship;
- Building competencies through practical, hand-on experiential learning, among the college graduates
- Empowering the youth to become entrepreneurs and to launch successful ventures.
- SECTORS covered: Presently i2E aiming at covering following sectors – Fintech, Agri Tech, Emerging Tech, Edu Tech, Health Tech and Customer Services.
- APSSDC has started i2E programme in 26 colleges and has received 8632 Ideas from various colleges across AP, in the first phase. APSSDC aims to develop 100 entrepreneurs at these colleges and 100 more from the local innovations across the area.
- Kritika Shukla, IAS, MD & CEO, APSSDC said that, our aim is to reach 1,00,000 lives by providing employment, awareness and support to thousands of individuals directly and indirectly through structured approach and activities.
- In addition to this, APSSDC plans to develop a network of 500 mentors & investors to guide these entrepreneurs and startups.
- For FY 2019-20, 40,000 beneficiaries of the programme are planned impacting nearly 1 Lakh people.
While APSSDC- i2E Program is an initiative to encourage, support and create the entrepreneurship ecosystem for the college students, alumni groups, small scale entrepreneurs, underprivileged women group, the core objective is not only to create sustainable business ventures, but also to create thousands of jobs as a direct outcome of the initiative.
To make the program self-sufficient and to synergize the strengths of different global and national organization with the same mission to support and make India self-sufficient, APSSDC i2E has forged collaborations with the best in class, highly reputed agencies/ companies at different stages of venture development. The collaboration with the agencies/ institution is to give the beneficiaries an entire gamut of support system needed to start their own ventures with the following organizations:
- Tata Trust (Social Alpha), Startup India, Facebook, APG – Isreal, Wadhwani Foundation, Yes Bank, TIE Amaravathi, IdeaLabs and AP Innovation society.
- Kritika Shukla, IAS, MD & CEO, APSSDC signed MoUs with TATA Trust, Wadhwani Foundation, TIE Amaravati and IdeaLabs on Wednesday (i.e. on 06.02.2019) for this programme.
With effect from 6th Feb 2019, the program had been revised and restructured with formation of 13 Venture Incubation Hubs (VIH) and 13 Venture Initiation Centre (VIC) to focus on E- Clubs with basic support infrastructure and resources. The list of Colleges is as below:
|1||VIH||Narasaraopeta Engineering College, Narasaraopeta|
|5||VIH||Aditya Engineering College – Surampalem, E. Godavari|
|6||VIH||Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati|
|7||VIH||RVR & JC, Guntur|
|11||VIH||Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and|
|12||VIH||Gudlavalleru Engineering College, Gudlavalleru|
|14||VIC||Aditya College of Engineering & Technology,|
|15||VIC||Aditya College of Engineering, Surampalem|
|16||VIC||Pragati Engineering College|
|17||VIC||GMR Institute of Technology (GMRIT)|
|18||VIC||Aditya Institute of Technology & Management,|
|19||VIC||Prakasam Engineering College, Kandukur|
|20||VIC||Sri Venkateswara Engineering College for Women,|
|21||VIC||Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|22||VIC||Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology and|
|23||VIC||Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute of Technology, Kadapa|
|24||VIC||KKR & KSR Institute of Technology & Sciences,|
|25||VIC||Swarnandhra College of Engineering & Technology,|
|26||VIC||Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Science,|